Sunday, May 19, 2013

Revlon Matte Lipstick in Really Red




Want Red but not too red lips,
A red that you can wear it any time of the day ?
I Have to intro you girls this lippie I just bought which I fell madly in love with . 
This Thing is like the bomb!

Look how gorgeous the red is.


Revlon Matte Lipstick


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Matte 006 in Really Red.


Testing.

You have no idea how many places ( Watson ) I've been just to hunt for this thingy. 
I think because it's very very popular, alot of places were already sold out. 
So one day I was in Sutera Mall Carrefour and I accidentally saw it , 
I immediately go " I AM BUYING THIS ! "


So basically you can get it from Watson ( please try your luck ) or any drugstore for RM 35.90 . 


Let's get started.

The naked lips.

Swipe that on.

It's not like super red here because I dapped it on , instead of swiping ,
 because I don't want to have a too scary looking lips in the day. 

In the sun light.





Pros : 
Love love love love that shade of red. 
( compliments both cool and warm tone )

Very Creamy consistency.

Does not dry out your lips at all !!!!!!!!!
 ( You don't even need to prep your lips with lipbalm)

Very Chick packaging. 

Affordable.



Cons :
Need to re-touch up after meal.
 ( Because of it's really creamy consistency )




Would I repurchase ?
 Definitely absolutely 100% Yes.




I have a feeling this Really Red is going to be my favourite lipstick for quite awhile.
It's the red that every girl needs , seriously .
Give it a Try , you won't regret. 


Hurry grab one. Good luck (:






To buy from Amazon, click here!






xoxo




                           

No comments:

Post a Comment