Sunday, May 5, 2013

Super-Colour Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss


Hello ! Sorry I've been busy these few weeks so less updates :/


Today's gonna be about lippies again !
Okay, who doesn't wish to have an Angelina Jolie's thick sexy pouty fuller looking lips?
And when you have the thick lips you can make a duck face when taking the picture
 looking super sexy and no one can say youre a bitch lol
So now I'm gonna intro this super awesomely awesome lip pump
Super-Colour Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss.
from Soap & Glory.


Seriously, don't you just love the name?
Sexy MotherPuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.






THE Sexymotherpucker. Love love love the packaging.
I picked " Clear "
No glitter , no shimmer , just clear.



Basically a lip pump is to make your lips look fuller like those chio angmo's.
This is what I've copied from the official website for this product.

A single slick of Sexy Mother Pucker™ can fool your lips into looking and feeling fuller. It features SUPERFILL™ microspheres that explode in volume up to 10X when they absorb moisture, and circulation-enhancing LIPSWELL™ natural plant oil infusion to increase blood flow and make lips look almost instantly lusher." 


So after a few minutes after you've applied the lip pump, 
you'll feel this tingling sensation or buzzing feeling going on your lips for a few minutes. 
It's not painful , don't worry.
Just that it feels kinda weird when you first use it.
After a few tries, you kinda get used to and maybe like me,
 you'll kinda like it because it's so fascinating.
Oh yeah , it has a chocolate scent too .
 Seriously , I am not kidding, chocolate.
For other colours it's other fruity scent.


I got it from a Sephora Warehouse sale last year, at around 7 SGD only !
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad cheap right 
I regret from the bottom of my heart for not buying more.
But the usual price is I think less than 20 SGD.
You can get it from Sephora.


Let's get started.


Naked lips.
Swipe once.








Immediately after applying
Applied, after around 10 minutes. I realized my bottom lips does look a lil bit fuller .
The everyday look.


I remember one day back I was using this sexymotherpucker , 
then a girl came up and asked me what lipgloss am I using because it's so pretty. 
awwww hehehe


Pros :
Love love love the name and the packaging
Very long lasting ( even after meal ) 
A very unique scent 
Does what it promises ( to volumize lips )
Super super super pretty glossiness even without glitter or shimmer. 


Cons : 
Kinda pricey ( the only bad thing I can think of )



Would I repurchase? 
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes YesYes Yes .
I would recommend this to everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.




Hurry grab one . Good luck (:





No comments:

Post a Comment