Tuesday, March 10, 2015

NYX soft matte lip cream in Copenhagen



I've added a new shade to my all-time favourite NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (SMLC) collection in the shade Copenhagen. I'd usually go for pinkish/peachy/nudish lip colour and I seldom wear dark colour lipstick. However, after trying Copenhagen, I'm now extremely in loveeee with darker shade lip colours / or you can call it the vampy lips :O 


The Copenhagen is a gorgeous berry shade, which is just such a heart breaker. If you haven't read it, you can check out Istanbul and Antwerp here, both from the NYX SMLP collection as well. 









---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Swatch: 





Before




After


WHERE TO BUY?
Sephora


PRICE?
$10.50 - 11.50 sgd


PROS:

Perfect shade for all skin tone
Given a huge collection of lipsticks, this is my very first darker shade berry lip colour and I love it to core. It looks amazing and I feel amazing. It's suitable for everyone! Looks good on Asian too. Doesn't make the teeth appear yellowish at all.


Very wearable
Daytime/nighttime, not a problem.


Not drying at all
Doesn't dry out your lips or make your lips peel ! really.


Creamy and easy to apply
I can just apply with the doe foot applicator without a lip liner or lip brush, and still get it perfectly applied.


Super affordable
Affordable and of good quality, it is heaven to me.



CONS:
Transferability 
Might need to reapply after meals, but I'm totally fine with it.



RATINGS: 

Easily 5 / 5







xoxo 








No comments:

Post a Comment