Monday, July 22, 2013

L'oreal Excellence Creme Hair Dye


Hello ! It has been ages since I last updated due to my busy schedules. 
And I have to say I am so super overwhelmed by the number of views I've gotten even without updating ;
more than eleven-thousand so far ! 
I am so happy that people out there are reading my blog reviews just like I'm reading other's all the time before I purchase an item.


So recently I went to Jusco and I saw the Loreal Hair dye on promotion. 
It was RM28.90 each.
I've been looking for a DIY hair dye since quite awhile because 
the last time I dyed my hair was like more than 6 months ago in a saloon. 
So without research, I just grabbed a reddish colour which from the packing looks quite tempting.


L'oreal Exellence Creme in 5.6 Light Red Brown
The red in here looks hot.
The insides.
My hair colour BEFORE dying ( Dark brown black ? idk ) 

Just follow the instructions inside and ask your girlfriends to do for you !
And my girlfriends are my mum and sis hehehe.
AFTER photo. Ikr you dont have to tell me it looks black in the photo.........
This is my AFTER DYED hair under the sunlight.





Pros
I think the only thing I liked about this product is the hair condition that comes together with the hair dye ,
because it made my hair reallyyyyyyy smoothe after washing.

Oh yeah, and it's also afforable lah.



Cons
IT DOESNT GIVE ME RED AT ALL??? 
( Maybe a small tinnnnny winnnnnny yes when I'm under the sunlight )
It's like totally different from what they've promised ! 
Liar, cheater. Cheat my feelings , Cheat my money. 




Would I repurchase?
NO.  NO. NO.




Okay I've learnt my lesson. This is what happen when a girl doesnt do her research before buying things. I will never never never buy anything anymore without reading reviews. This is not a happy post I'm gonna end it k bye.






No comments:

Post a Comment