Friday, January 17, 2014

Urban Decay Naked 2.




Finally the long wait !
My review for The Urban Decay Naked 2 is finally up (:
The moment when I first used it, 
I can't wait to immediately share how much I love this precious thing already.


Got this as my 21st birthday present as well !
You can get it at Sephora for around RM180 or less than $100sgd.


How pretty the metal casing , simple and classy.
The actual packaging before I took out the palette. 

Back view.



Tell me how gorgeous the neutral colours are .






Ready for some swatches ? (:






Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper.
agh the colours are not so obvious here i apologise ! ( all the colours are with 1-2 swatch only)
Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol.

Verce, YDK, Busted, Blackout.

(:
It comes with an eyeshadow brush
And a crease brush.
The mini lip gloss !





Here are some of the photos I took when using the Naked 2 .

Mixture of YDK, Half baked and Tease.



Bootycall and Suspect, plus the Mini Lip gloss on top on my lipstick ! ( casual day out )
Night make up.




Pros:


Hello? It's the NAKED 2. 
How can any girls out there not like it?
If you don't know what to buy for your girlfriends as gifts?
just buy her any naked palette will do. 
All girls will go crazy.



ARE YOU KIDDING ME THE COLOURS ARE SO GORGEOUS. 
The eyeshadows are all sooooo pigmented and wearable !
From morning classes to late night clubbing, 
suitable for all occasions !
Neutral colours are my all time favourite. 
My current favourite colours are the
 Bootycall, Chopper, YDK and Busted (For eye contouring) 
I love to use Blackout as eyeliner as well !


Love the brushes !
It comes with a 2 ended brushes; the eyeshadow brush and the crease brush.
Both of them are so soft and good in quality.
It's like not they just throw some lousy brushes in and thats it.
No ! I'm loving the brushes seriously.


Love the lipgloss.
It has a lil minty taste and the gloss is soooooo pretty 
( it's pink but when you apply it's almost colourless)
Trust me, it's gorgeous. 
I would really purchase the lipgloss again when I finish using this tiny lil one.






Cons:


Kinda long and bulky.
If only they can like make it smaller, 
if not it's kind of hard to bring around especially when you're going travelling.



Kinda expensive.
I've longed for a naked palette for 92738261 years and I finally got it as a present gift ! 
Oh god the girls know best as always (:
But I have to say this product is really worth the money.



It does crease a lil. 
Yes, I realised it really does crease a lil especially when you're out whole day.
But no worries, I'll just apply primer beforehand.
But I would really prefer it to be non-creasing
then it would be perfect.





Would I repurchase?

Definitely Absolutely. 
I don't own a naked 1 or 3, but I can tell that this is such a heart breaker ! (:





Good luck xoxo ! 






No comments:

Post a Comment