Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tutorial : How to curl your lashes WITHOUT an eyelash curler.



So last weekend , me, my boyfriend and his dad went KL for a short getaway trip.
His dad was sooooo nice. 
Keep bringing me to eat and eat and eat and shopping and shopping and shopping.


Okay back to the main point. 
So , when I reach KL
I realised I forgot to bring my eyelash curler !!!!!!!!! 
So I quickly googled 
" How to curl your lashes without a curler "
LOL. seriously .


So I found out that there's actually a few techniques to do it.
 However , according to some websites
it seems that the " Heat the spoon " technique appears to be the best among all ( The most long lasting )



So without further say, let's get started.




HOW TO CURL YOUR EYELASHES WITHOUT A CURLER


What you'll need 

A metal spoon ( preferably a small tea spoon )

A hairdryer

Mascara



Steps

1. Apply a coat of mascara on your uncurled lashes.

2. Heat a metal spoon with a hair dryer.

3. Use the back of the heated spoon to push against your eyelash so that it is curled upwards. 

4. Wait for about 20 seconds.

5. If you're not satisfied with the results, heat the spoon again and repeat step 3 and 4 .

6. Reapply mascara in order to get the length and volume you desire.



And you're done !




Curl your lash without a curler.







Make up of the day : 

Primer : Sephora Smootthing Primer
Liquid foundation : Estee Lauder CyberWhite EX Advanced Brightening Gel Creme Make up in 03 Cool Vanilla
Brows : Etude Drawing Brow #03 and Color My Brows 02
Eyes : Kanebo Coffret D'or eyeshadow palette in 01
Eyeliner : Maybelline HyperSharp Liner
Mascara : Full N Soft Maybelline Mascara
Blush : MAC powder blush in Dame
Lips : Lunasol Lipstick in 29




Leave me a comment if you want me to do any cosmetics of mine (:




Till next time!








No comments:

Post a Comment