Sunday, January 26, 2014

My favourite mascara from Maybelline : Full 'N Soft


I finally have time to do a review on my all time favourite mascara ! 


I remembered last year when I was in Sydney, Australia
I saw a wide variety of Maybelline mascara that I've never encountered before 
in Malaysia/Singapore.
I was sooo fascinated but I couldn't decide on which to get.


So I went to google "best mascara" ( or something like that)
and it appears that the Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara is so popular and 
has received tones of excellent reviews !
Hence, I went back to the Market City and got myself one.


I remember getting it at $8 AUD.



I got the colour " Soft Black"




And you know what? 
It turns out to be one of the best mascara that I've ever used.
And I regretted so much for buying ONE, and ONLY ONE.


BUT!!! 
I've got a friend who just got back from Australia, 
so I asked him to help to me get three of them while he was there!!!!
He bought it from Chemist at $7 AUD each.










Some of the photos of me using the Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara (:





Before
After ( All my natural lash, I hardly use fake lashes )





Pros :

It is really really Full (Volume) and Soft!
It looks extremely natural, 
doesn't clump your lashes.
Very suitable for casual outings or even to the beaches !


Last whole day long!
Will not smudge and the curl will stay all day longgggg.


Gives you length !
Just apply as many times as you want to easily get the length you desire .





Cons:

Dinner/clubing ?
It might not be too obvious if you wear it for night occasions.
So what I would do is that 
I'd usually use this Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara as a base
and top it with other mascara of mine.





Would I repurchase?

I have already stock up 3 of it. Duh??!







Go ask your friends in Australia to get it for you now !
Good luck xoxo (:




To buy from Amazon, click below!

No comments:

Post a Comment