Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Rich Girl Red


A new lipstick to my collection !
Received this as a birthday present,
chosen by a very good friend of mine *wink*
le girlfriend knows best uh.



I love love love lippies
Especially from Revlon's.
And I'm gonna be reviewing on the 
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Rich Girl Red .
( Love the name btw)



I guess the price of it is most probably the usual price where 
I got my other Revlon's which is around RM30++.
You can easily get it from Watson/Guardian.





Swatch.


As you can see from the swatch, the colour is very sheer even after a few swatches on. 
I have a lipstick from Revlon, the Kiss me coral, which I have reviewed on in my previous post,
which the colour looks somehow similar,
both are orangy red
only that the Kiss me Coral is much more opaque ! 


Left, Kiss me Coral; Right, Rich girl Red.



Casual wednesday, just the brows and lippies , you're good to go !



Pros :


Sheer ! Pulls it off well with jeans and t-shirt. 
Suitable for people who wants a very natural look without looking too red or too pale.


Good formula! Not drying at all .
Some lipsticks make your lips peel, this one doesn't (: 



Affordable.





Cons:

Doesn't really stay very long on the lips.
Need to touch-up after meals and I honestly wouldn't mind.


Like what it says on the packaging, it "Shines". 
Because I personally like matte lipstick more, 
I would use a tissue and gently dap on my lips to make it less shiner.





Would I repurchase ?
Yes , its a good lipstick !







Good Luck (:




To purchase from Amazon, click below!

No comments:

Post a Comment